Full of colour and flavour, this dip is a great snack to keep in the fridge, use on sandwiches or a cheese platter and as a side for any curry. Roasting the beetroot in our Korma Curry Mix, brings out an infusion of spices to give an extra flavour boost.
- 1kg of washed beetroots cut into quarters
- 1 cup of soaked cashews
- 2 tablespoons of Love My Earth Organic Shahi Korma Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Handful of fresh herbs
1. Lay the beetroots in a roasting tray and sprinkle 1/2 of the oil and Love My Earth Organic Shahi Korma Mix over the top.
2. Roast in the oven on 180 degrees until beetroots are soft - approx 30 minutes.
3. Then strain off the cashews and add all of the remaining ingredients, including the beetroots into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Top with salt and pepper to taste. Add more olive oil or lemon if needs more liquid to blend.