Our new Organic Tikka Masala is a versatile, medium blend of aromatic spices, perfect for making a rich and creamy homemade curry or marinade. It pairs perfectly with tender prawns in this tasty and simple dish.
Delicious Curry For 4 in 5 Quick Steps
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, 2 tablespoons of mix and fry until fragrant.
- Add 600g of raw prawns.
- Add 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and simmer.
- Add cherry tomatoes, and bring to boil until prawns are cooked and tender.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of double cream or coconut cream and simmer for further 5 mins. Garnish with coriander.
- Marinate the prawns first with 3 tbsp of yoghurt and 2 tbsp of the spice mix.
- Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost.
- Add tofu and vegetables or boiled potatoes and peas for a vegan version.