Thank you to the lovely @mel_goesfitspo for sharing this recipe using our bestselling Butter Chicken Mix!
This no-fuss, no-carb dish is perfect for a quick keto dinner. Using a simple rotisserie chicken and any leftover greens in your fridge, this meal looks more fancy than it really is!
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- Love My Earth Organic Butter Chicken Mix
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, full cream or yogurt
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree
- Broccolini or your favourite greens
Make this easy Pulled Butter Chicken in just 4 steps !
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 tablespoons of butter chicken mix and garlic and fry until fragrant
- Add 1 chopped onion and 600g of rotisserie chicken strips pulled off the bone and brown
- Add a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes or tomato puree and simmer
- Stir in 1/2 cup of coconut cream and simmer for further 5 mins
Serve with steamed broccolini or your favourite veggies for delicious keto meal, or rice for a more authentic curry dish.