This recipe is perfect for someone who loves naan but is gluten free (or dairy free!). With three simple ingredients plus an organic spice mix, you will love this alternative!
- ½ cup of almond meal
- ½ cup of tapioca flour
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of Love My Earth Spice Mix
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for cooking
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl.
- Add coconut cream to the bowl and mix together.
- Add 1/3 of a cup of mixture to fry pan and fry in your choice of oil.
- Flip until golden on both sides.
Serve these savoury as a side to a curry.
Serve sweet with fruit, yoghurt or honey instead of spice mix.
Batter can stay in the fridge for 3 days.