Thank you @_rawbynature_ for sharing this recipe with us!
¼ of a large pumpkin, skin removed
1 medium sweet potato
1 inch piece of fresh ginger
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon Organic Tikka Masala Mix
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
¼ cup of coconut cream
1 tablespoon tamari
1. Chop the pumpkin and sweet potato into 2cm by 2cm cubes.
2. Place the coconut oil in a medium saucepan and add the spices and ginger. Allow to cook for a couple of minutes and let the aromas release. 3. Add the pumpkin & sweet potato and mix to coat the vegetables in the spices.
4. Add the peanut butter and salt and mix through, then add enough boiling water to just cover the vegetables in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
5. Allow to cool slightly and then, using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree the soup until smooth. Add in the coconut milk and tamari and blend again until very smooth. You can add a little more coconut cream or water to reach your desired consistency, but I like to keep it quite thick.
6. Transfer to bowls and drizzle with a little extra coconut cream.