Everyone loves fries, and sweet potato fries are a great twist on traditional chips. these tandoori fries blend sweet and spicy for an interesting new snack.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Organic Love My Earth Tandoori Masala Mix
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Small piece green chilli optional
- Salt, to taste
- Hung curd or any other low fat yoghurt
1. Wash, peel and cut the sweet potato into thick strips.
2. In a bowl add the olive oil, salt, Tandoori Masala and the potatoes, toss well until each is coated well
3. Arrange on a baking tray and bake these for 20 - 25 minutes at 200 degrees (they should be crisp outside and tender within)
4. In a processor or a blender, blend yoghurt, coriander, mint, garlic, chilli and a pinch of salt to a smooth paste then place in a bowl
5. Serve the hot fries with this chutney mix
You can squeeze a little lemon for an additional tang.