This dish is a great plant-based twist on a traditional pasta main course, but is low in carbs and very healthy! The organic Tandoori spice mix gives this raw cashew sauce a great buzz of flavour, that will have you coming back for more.
250g of soaked cashews,
2 cloves of garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup of coconut cream
1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
Salt and paper to taste
A handful of cherry tomatoes cut in half
1. Put all ingredients except zucchini and cherry tomatoes into a high-speed blender
2. Blend into a smooth, creamy paste
3. Add more coconut or water to mix and blend if too thick
4. Spiralise the zucchinis using a spiraliser and set aside
5. Mix the blended sauce through the zucchini noodles and mix thoroughly ( you may not use all the sauce)
6. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast
You can serve this with any type of noodle or pasta.
Serve over roast vegetables or steamed greens
Store leftover sauce in an airtight container.