This vegetable vindaloo will please spice lovers, whether vegetarian or not!
Thanks to @1teaspoon love for this recipe and photo using our Organic Vindaloo Curry Mix.
- 2-3 red dried Kashmiri chillies soaked in
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 250 gm mixed vegetables (cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms, french beans, etc.)
- 1 small potato, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 11/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon Love My Earth Organic Vindaloo Masala
- 1 1/2 tablespoon malt or regular vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
1. Blend together the soaked chillies with water, chopped onions, sugar, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste
2. In a pan, add a little oil and sauté all the vegetables for a few minutes then set aside
3. Heat remaining oil in a pan, add in the paste and cook until all the water burns out
4. Add the Love My Earth Organic Vindaloo Masala and sauté until the oil separates from the masala
5. Add 1/2 cup of water, all the vegetables and bring it to a boil
6. Add salt and vinegar and let the curry simmer until the vegetables are cooked and curry thickens
7. Serve it with any rice of your choice, paratha or
Use fried peanuts for a gorgeous garnish, as well as fresh coriander leaves.
Photo and recipe by @1teaspoonlove