This Turmeric Basmati Rice is the perfect side dish to any meal. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties to help keep you fit and healthy throughout the year.
1. Rinse 1 cup of basmati rice.
2. Add rice to a saucepan and add 2 cups of water.
3. Bring to the boil.
4. Reduce to a low heat and cook for 10-12 mins with the lid on.
5. Mix in turmeric and carrot.
6. Serve with: Yoghurt and Fresh Herbs, Basmati Rice, Quinoa, Roast Vegetables, Zucchini Pasta, Flat Bread or Roasted Cauliflower.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
High in fibre and a wonderful source of plant-based protein as well as folate and potassium, this meal will support your digestive system and fuel beneficial gut bacteria.
You will feel satisfied and nourished after tucking into this recipe!