This recipe is a hearty, delicious vegetarian curry dish or a great side for any meat dish. The flavours from the lime set off the Tandoori Curry Powder, while the chilli jam gives it a hint of sweetness.
1 large cauliflower or 3 baby cauliflowers
1/2 cup of yoghurt
2 tablespoons of Tandoori Masala Organic Curry Mix
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and pepper
Optional: 1 tablespoon of Sweet Chilli Jam
1. Trim any outer leaves of cauliflower and place in a pot large. Fill large pot with water and bring to the boil with half of the cauliflower underwater.
2. Boil for 5-10 minutes depending on the size of the cauliflower. Be careful not to overcook the cauliflower here to avoid it falling apart
3. Turn oven on to 180 degrees. In a bowl mix the yoghurt, Tandoori Masala Curry Mix, lime juice, salt, pepper and chilli jam together. It should create a thick tandoori yoghurt sauce.
4. Take the cauliflower out of the pot and place onto a baking dish. Pour the yoghurt sauce over the top of the cauliflower. Make sure the top of the cauliflower is covered in sauce. The extra sauce is fine to drip over the edges of the cauliflower and onto the baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes or until the yoghurt sauce starts to turn golden.
Serve this dish in two pieces with a generous drizzle of chilli jam or coriander sauce. If you want to make this vegan, swap out the yoghurt for coconut yoghurt!