Looking for a quick and easy curry that will delight the whole family? Try our Signature Khorma Curry - perfect for 4 people made in 5 quick steps!
- 2 tablespoons of organic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Love My Earth Shahi Korma Curry Powder
- 600g of chopped mixed vegetables
- 1 chopped onion
- 400ml of Niulife coconut milk powder ( i make it creamy )
- 1 handful of crushed cashews
- Optional - replace vegetables for chicken thighs
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frypan.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of Love My Earth Shahi Korma Curry Powder and fry until fragrant.
3. Add 600g of mixed vegetables and 1 chopped onion. Brown.
5. Add a 400ml of pre-mixed coconut milk and simmer.
5. Bring to the boil, then simmer until chicken is cooked.
6. Stir in 1 handful of crushed cashews and simmer for a further 5 mins.
7. Serve with Love My Earth Basmati Rice and fresh coriander.
For recipe variations:
- Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
- Swap the coconut cream for a 400g tin of chopped tomatoes for a tomato base
- Add chopped lamb pieces for a lamb curry