This recipe combines two of our most popular recipes turning it into a great addition to any meal - especially a BBQ or roast. Serve as a delicious side or as a salad on its own.
- 500g of pumpkin slices skin on
- 1 tablespoon of Shahi Korma Organic Curry Mix
- Large lashing of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 cup of Organic White Basmati Rice
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic turmeric powder or Kerala Organic Curry Mix
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- See Baked Spiced Pumpkin recipe for pumpkin preparation instructions.
- See Turmeric and Pea Basmati Rice recipe for rice preparation instructions.
- After preparing the pumpkin and rice, empty the rice into a large platter.
- Add the pumpkin on top of the rice.
- Top with yoghurt, chilli jam, sunflower seeds and fresh herbs.