I’m always looking for healthy snack ideas that are easy to make. These kale chips are really delicious and only take 15 minutes in the oven. I gave them a flavour boost with a tablespoon of Organic Korma Curry Mix and a sprinkle of salt. Eat them straight from the tray or use them to finish off your favourite curry or dahl.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Break up kale into desired size pieces
3. Lay kale in a baking tray and add oil, spices and salt
4. Mix thoroughly coating the kale
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes
6. Check and give them a bit of a mix
7. Put in for another 5-10 minutes until they are nice and crispy
8. Eat them straight from the tray or use them to finish off your favourite curry or dahl.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
High in fibre and a wonderful source of plant-based protein as well as folate and potassium, this meal will support your digestive system and fuel beneficial gut bacteria.
You will feel satisfied and nourished after tucking into this recipe!