For something a little different when you're entertaining or just want an easy snack, this vindaloo hummus with burnt garlic hits the spot.
1. Heat one tablespoon of oil on a low flame. Once it reaches smoke point turn off the heat and add in the chopped garlic and Organic Vindaloo Curry Mix.
2. Stir for a few seconds and keep aside.
3. In a food processor, add the chickpeas, one tablespoon olive oil, tahini, lime juice, salt and the garlic vindaloo mixture. Blend till a smooth paste.
4. Add a little water to get a perfect consistency
5. Fry garlic slices until crisp and keep aside.
6. Serve the vindaloo burnt garlic hummus in a plate with toasted bread, lavash, pita or vegetable sticks. Garnish it with fried garlic and a tablespoon of olive oil.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
High in fibre and a wonderful source of plant-based protein as well as folate and potassium, this meal will support your digestive system and fuel beneficial gut bacteria.
You will feel satisfied and nourished after tucking into this recipe!