Curry is not just for Indian recipes. This twist on the old favourite chilli beans recipe is a great way to enhance your next Mexican meal with Love My Earth's organic spices.
1. Fry onion in a hot pan or wok with oil
2. Add Vindaloo or Tandoori and fry until fragrant
3. Add the meat and brown, coating in oil and spices
4. Add all the eggplant to the pan and toss well
5. Add a little splash of water or more oil if needed
6. Add the chopped tomato and tomato puree and mix through, cook for another 5 minutes
7. In another pan gently cook the kale whole and set aside
8. Serve the curry with a side of kale and yoghurt
You can replace the meat with chickpeas and the yoghurt with hummus to make this recipe vegan and vegetarian.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
High in fibre and a wonderful source of plant-based protein as well as folate and potassium, this meal will support your digestive system and fuel beneficial gut bacteria.
You will feel satisfied and nourished after tucking into this recipe!